Working together, hiding secrets, and fighting attraction…
Rath needs to find Dan, the informant whose false information costs his SEAL team their careers — and one soldier his life. Neesa needs to find her father, Dan, who’s been missing since the debacle at a compound in Mexico. When Rath and Neesa team up, they’ll face danger, deception, and a sensual fire that threatens to consume them. . . READ MORE
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Tina Wainscott delivers high-octane suspense and red-hot romance! Full of edge-of-your-seat action and red-hot passion, Wild on You is a souped-up roller coaster of a page-turner.” — Julie Ann Walker, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Black Knights Inc. series
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Bad boys breaking rules and hearts and dishing up justice — Tina Wainscott nails it!” — New York Times bestselling author Cindy Gerard
For more info & book deals on the authors, visit their author pages!
Paranormal Romance, Supernatural Suspense, Myths & Legends
Romantic Women's Fiction, Multicultural Romance
Romantic Suspense, SEAL Team
Crime Fiction, International Crime, Romantic Suspense
For More Books by Our Authors, visit their Author Pages!
10) You can explore mysteries, what-ifs, and universal truths, and you can solve them in whatever way you want. You can stretch your imagination to the outer limits, and make your readers believe, even for a short while, in magic.
9) Whenever you space out and forget where you’re going, or spend two hours in the bath, you can always blame it on the people in your head who, at last, decided to reveal their deepest secrets. (Of course, if you tell this to someone who doesn’t write or read romance, they might send you on an expense-paid trip to the funny farm!)
8) You can buy books as a legitimate business expense. Better, you can read books as a legitimate part of your job.
7) You can go to work in your pajamas if you want or, at the least, sans panty hose, makeup, and an 18-Hour bra.
6) You can have torrid affairs with sexy men and not risk divorce or the fiery gates of hell.
5) You can be the woman you always wanted to be: braver, thinner, sassier, with perfect skin and thick hair. Or the woman you never wanted to be: a bitch, a murderer, the opposite sex… You can be whatever you want for a while, without any repercussions.
4) You learn to develop a balanced sense of self. You’re dancing with angels when a reader tells you you’re the best thing since the discovery of chocolate; you’re in the dregs of self-esteem when your editor tells you your latest book stinks worse than limburger cheese.
3) You can tell your mother she was wrong… It’s okay to tell stories after all.
2) Writing is the one place in your life where you can be God and control your world. If your characters let you, that is.
1) The best, absolutely number one part is knowing that what you love doing will touch someone’s life and take them away from their troubles for a while.
I hope you enjoyed this list as much as I love writing for you!
If you would like to read a little more about what Tina writes, follow the links below to download one of her FREE bestsellers. She also has a $0.99 deal this week only! Tina's stories are available in print, eBook, and audio formats at your favorite retailer.
Start Tina's Justiss Alliance series with a FREE book!
Romance - Suspense - SEALs!
The Justiss Alliance Series
When five Navy SEALs take the fall for a covert mission gone wrong, the brotherhood of bad-asses joins The Justiss Alliance, a private agency that exacts justice outside the law.
Tina Wainscott is a USA Today bestselling author of more than thirty books with romantic thrills and suspenseful chills. Her stories are full of ravines and shaky bridges, sometimes scary people and situations, but at their heart are about people who overcome their baggage to find their happy endings.
She's also the New York Times bestselling author of the Offspring Series under her pen name Jaime Rush.
Connect with Tina and stay up-to-date on New Releases and Specials!
Website - BookBub - Amazon
Sign up to be the first to know about new releases from Tina Wainscott!